Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HOST FAMILY!!!!

This is best Valentines Day ever! (So far ;D)
I got my host family today! I'll be living in Miyazaki-shi in Miyazaki prefecture! It's in Kyuushuu :) My mom texted me during 6th period and told me, and since I have Computer Art that period, I was able to check my e-mail right away! I was crying and trembling from the excitement!

I'll be living with the Koga family! I have a mom and dad, and two sisters ages 17 and 20. I can't wait to meet them all! I hope we get along! There was no host family description though ): Too bad... I'll be sending them an e-mail later today!

I'll be going to Miyazaki Minami High School! The uniform looks plain, but I'm okay with that, I think plain ones are a bit cute! They have a whole web page just for the girls uniforms! XD (p.s. when you click on the uniform link you have to scroll down) I wonder what kind of school it is!

Miyazaki is famous for it's shrines and it is known as "the land of the gods"! They are also famous for mangoes, Aoshima Island, and the Nichian coastline (as well as a lot of other things)!

I was scared I was gonna end up in Okinawa or Hokkaido! Hokkaido is too cold for me, and Okinawa is so different from the rest of Japan! Most Japanese people can't even understand their dialect! It's funny because just the other day I was thinking, "Going to Kyuushuu would be nice..." since I know people from/who have lived there. I originally wanted to go to Honshu, but Miyazaki looks amazing and beautiful!

Ahhhh I'm so happy! Here are some pictures of Miyazaki :)


Also, I've eaten so much chocolate today I could burst D: I can only eat small amounts of chocolate in the first place, or I feel sick because I don't like that much (if its too sweet), but if it's in the form of cookies, brownies, or cake, I'll will gobble it down! Especially cookies! I am addicted to cookies! I hate peanut butter, but I'll eat peanut butter cookies. I hate oatmeal, but I'll eat oatmeal cookies. My love for cookies is infinite! I made some chocolate cookies for my friends that turned out really yummy! Also my friend gave me some chocolates, and my other friend made brownies, I also got kisses and chocolate cupcakes. I am full of chocolate -_-... Happy Valentines Day!

P.S. I've started a vlog! The link is in the page directory at the top of my blog! I'll be posting a video soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Another Kyuushu-er! This is great! We'll be close to each other :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! :D I'm really excited for you!
    Wow, everybody is getting their host families.. I hope I get mine soon..

    The pictures are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yukari: Yeah XD Go Kyuushuu!!

    @Dora: I'm sure you'll get them very soon! I've also noticed people tend to get them on the same days, so I think they send out the host family info in groups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! That is so cool! On Valentine's Day, too!~ Awesome! Aaaw Kyuushuu is so far away from me. =[ Aaaw! Well as long as you're happy. Your place seems so peaceful. :)

    ReplyDelete