Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Semester.

This is painful, I've been crying all day....
So I've decided to accept the semester program that leaves in August for 6 months.
I'm really depressed, and I'm going to miss on some really amazing experiences.
Hopefully my host family and school will still want me. I bet my host family will since they wanted me for a whole year anyways...
August is 5 months away...so far!
I'm ready to leave now!!!

So here's my plan, be depressed all March, then in April through May work my ass off so I can fix my grades, and take an online health class to get my credits in. Then in the summer get my community service taken care of. You know, I might even try to aim for A's in my AP classes now, but knowing how lazy I am I'll probably just end up with B's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment